Saturday, August 2, 2008

Scared and worried

Today i am scared. My mom and dad went camping and we stayed home. And i was some what mad cause i wasn't allowed to go out with my friends. but this morning i herd from my friend that our other 2 friends Maisha and Lindy are missing. i am scared and worried about my 2 friends but i am grateful that my parents left and said no friends. or my sister and me would have been out there with them. i just hope they are out there close and OK. i don't even want to think of the bad stuff. i mean we went to the pool together on Wednesday. I just really hope they find them soon. But the sad part is they don't know who they are with or where they might be. all they know is they are gone. And they are always out with friends and stuff so they don't even know when they went missing. All we can do know is look, hope , and pray.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Just to clarify with you Lindsay and of course anyone who reads this...the "camping" was a part of my calling and I wouldnt have gone camping without you guys otherwise.

Lindsay's Blog said...

i know i know. i was just making it dramatic. sorry mommy