Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swimming party

Well i had lots of fun yesterday. My family and i went to the pool with all the people in my ward it was lots of fun! we were able to get into the pool at 8 and we left at 10. it was cool cause it got all dark and stuff. But i kinda feel stupid about one thing, well this guy was trying to dunk my best friend so i went to go help her and instead i got dunked. and i thought i was above water so i gasped and well..... i wasn't to ya i was coughing and all that stuff and i felt stupid cause the guy I like was just like right there. i felt way stupid. but it was OK cause that gave us some thing to talk about. But after that i was going to get out of the pool and i went to the shallow part and i kept falling because of the current. but when i about to step out i fell again! but that time i hurt my hand and my foot. and one of my toes are bruised and cut. i feel soooooo stupid. oh well i had fun last night and that's all that matters right.

No comments: